Exporting .mtl and Texture Baking...

Yes.. That really interesting.. Its all very amazing... I will play with that for sure..;)

Destiny...

Check the following files: Help-> Cheetah3d samples -> Rendering -> Pig.jas/Illustrator tutorial.jas. In essence you need an environment to be reflected by your shiny objects otherwise it doesn´t make sense like in a real world situation - achieved by the HDRI-tag attached to the camera. ;)

Cheers
Frank

Hi ZooHead..

Step-by-step, where everything is since terminology in the written world and understanding of terminologies can vary depending on cultural understanding...

A simple thing like "Camera-> Output->Resolution?"

I was sitting here wondering, what Camera! :/... Then I realised there was a little video camera icon..

I guess the more I learn the more I will understand written instructions... Learning the Rendering process was not easy for me.. But I got there in the end.. Everything is easy when you know how... ;)

Destiny..

Hi ZooHead..

Step-by-step, where everything is since terminology in the written world and understanding of terminologies can vary depending on cultural understanding...

A simple thing like "Camera-> Output->Resolution?"

I was sitting here wondering, what Camera! :/... Then I realised there was a little video camera icon..

I guess the more I learn the more I will understand written instructions... Learning the Rendering process was not easy for me.. But I got there in the end.. Everything is easy when you know how... ;)

Destiny..

I understand, it's all relative.

I have been thinking of making some basic tutorials for new users.

I can see by you're posts you are very intelligent and searching for answers.
When we try hard to make sense of things, we can make assumptions in an effort to figure out what 's happening.
Some of those assumptions will be right. But in the beginning more may be wrong, so be ready to change them often.
I think of it as taking notes with chalk, rather than ink.

I don't know when, but as my current project allows I will see what I can do.

As long as you keep asking, we will keep trying to answer.
We have creative forum members all over the world.

Thank you ZooHead...

I guess I started at a strange point with Rendering.. When most would start with modelling, but I had need...

I learnt a lot but I guess in the real sense I still know so very little..

I only learnt the 3D animation to show my little year 2 students 3D on our interactive white board. But then I become really interested so I extended my knowledge in Simulation.. But now I want to make my own CAD models.... I have made some where I used Rhino, but that was a long time ago.. It was Windows version, but now I use Mac..

Its also time.. Never enough..

Destiny.

Last edited:
Back