Release notes or any info on 7.5.3?

I just downloaded release 7.5.3, but I don't see "7.5.3" at all when I search this forum, and the News page on the Cheetah3D site only goes up to 7.5.2... Being somewhat paranoid and thinking it a bit odd that I can't find a reference to 7.5.3 anywhere, I'm just looking for confirmation that 7.5.3 being a legit release, and also see if there's any info on what got updated vs. 7.5.2? Thanks!

Hello,

Certainly no position of authority here, but since there have been no other responses…

7.5.3 seems to be the proper version as indicated on the official download link here on the C3D site. I think that is as good of info as you can get in regards to 7.5.3 being the current release version.

There very well may be a thread covering what is new in 7.5.3, but I have not found it.

Searching for “7.5.3” will return a too short or too common error, so that is not going to help.

Searching for "7.5.3 release notes” will toss out “7.5.3" and just look for release and/or notes.

Searching for “version" results in some interesting bits of information, but not, as far as I could see, any details about what is different or new in 7.5.3 vs 7.5.2 or .1.

Not sure this helps you, but at least you should be fairly confident downloading 7.5.3 directly from the Cheetah 3D site.

Cheers,
gsb

Back