Cheetah3D 7.4 Release

Hurray! That fixed it. :)

Skjermbilde 2019-09-03 kl. 18.36.16.png

Sorry, I had to back off the beta due to problems with a number of other programs so I am unable to verify it at this time.

Drag ’n drop into Morph Tag no longer working.

When creating morphs I used to copy the object I wanted to morph - adjust some points or faces, and then drag the modified mesh into the morph tag.

That drag ’n Drop method no longer works in 7.4.1 (also broken in 7.3.4b1).

Procedure fails in 7.4.1 on both Mojave and High Sierra.

Steps to reproduce:

Add default mesh and flatten it (I used a box).
Copy the object and adjust, move a point on it.
Add Morph tag to first original object and click on + sign.
Then try to drag the second modified object into the target window of the morph tag.

It will not drop into it.

Are you saying you drag Box.1 into the Morph target list window? Since when did this work? I can´t replicate it down to v7. I usually drag the tag to the the new mesh (if it has same topology&poly-count). This still works as ecpected.

Cheers
Frank

Oh I feel stupid. Yes you are right Frank that's how it is done - by dragging the morph tag not the object. Been a while since I did this. Sorry.

Hello, I accidentally pressed the filmic checkbox while rendering an animation and the next frame had the filmic tone mapping. I know that Cheetah doesn't allow you to change things while rendering an animation but in this case it didn't give me the typical message that I should stop rendering the animation first. User error for sure, but also perhaps it could be taken care of in the next update.

Back