Cheetah3D 7.4 Release

Hi,
I've released the final Cheetah3D 7.4. I didn't change anything except the version number since the last beta version.

Thank you very much to all beta testers.:)

You can download Cheetah3D 7.4 at:

https://www.cheetah3d.com/download/Cheetah3D.dmg

Version 7.4:
Code:
-Cheetah3D is notarised for improved security
-upgraded FBX SDK (v2019.0)
-improved Collada exporter (textures are now displayed in Finder)
-fixed various problems with macOS 10.15
-fixed add material bug on (only on macOS Mavericks 10.9.5 and older)
-fixed .gltf und .glb exporter bug
-fixed bug in smooth modifier
-fixed performance bug in spline script (builtObject() function was always called twice)
-fixed object selection bug (when backface culling is turned on)
-fixed edge selection bug (when backface culling is turned on)
-fixed tooltips of rotation property (displayed XYZ)

Kind regards
Martin

Last edited:
Hi Martin I hope you see this.
Will we still have the FBX 6.1.0 choice in the preferences ? I hope so this is the only version Poser Pro Game Dev 10.0.5.30556 can import.Need to know before I update.
Thanks
FBX QUESTION.jpg

Since loading the 10.15 beta I've had trouble seeing the icons in the upper left and right corner. Is there a workaround for this or will I just need to wait on the final macOS release?
Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 7.35.15 PM.png

Since loading the 10.15 beta I've had trouble seeing the icons in the upper left and right corner. Is there a workaround for this or will I just need to wait on the final macOS release?

That's strange. I don't have these problems on my the 10.15 beta. It looks a lot like a driver bug to me. Do you have problems with textures in the 3D view.

That's strange. I don't have these problems on my the 10.15 beta. It looks a lot like a driver bug to me. Do you have problems with textures in the 3D view.
The textures look fine in the UI and it also seems to render them properly.
FWIW, I'm using an iMac Pro.

Mario
Cheetah Render test.jpg

Could you please also test if the ruler tool works and if it displays the label properly in 3D view.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-02 um 12.34.08.png

I was thinking about the "Automatic" appearance setting in General. I thought maybe it mixed light/dark appearance colors or something. But that didn't change anything. :/

Skjermbilde 2019-09-02 kl. 15.37.46.png

The ruler has same issue.

Skjermbilde 2019-09-02 kl. 15.38.44.png

Back