Which feature would you like to see in 5.0?

Which feature would you like to see in 5.0?

• New material system (shader tree)

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Particle/Instancing system

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Booleans with N-Gon support

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Area renderer

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Bevel tool

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Movie textures

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C'mon guys, Cheetah is already a great application (and I want to remember you the how much it costs…) and only supporting Martin you will be able to have all the features you need. I also need snapping features but I didn't mean to rise such a powder. :p
Could be not in the next release, but they will come in the following one.
Cheetah in one-man application and we must support indie Mac developers like Martin.

@Dranix - What does it mean? Pages is not a publisher but you can do a lot more then text documents. Don't draw boundaries around yourself and your mind.

Last edited:
Yes but I think small tools that do the things they were made for well are better than big monster that do all somehow.

Ahm, Cheetah is no CAD...

By definition, CAD stands for "Computer Aided Design". Cheetah 3D is therefore very much a CAD application. :D

It is a very sad fact that many CAD tools very much lack on OS X, and yes, I too wish C3D had better snapping tools, but like what caruso_g quite rightly points out, we must rally together and support developers like Martin and not alienate them. FWIW, you can for the moment use SketchUp free, save as an object file (via this script), then re-import into C3D for further manipulation and rendering.

Back