Cheetah3D 3.0 screenshots

Hi,
here is another small preview. The Sponza scene renderer as a spherical panorama image. With this type of image you can create a QTVR movie for example with one single rendering. I hope you like it.

By,
Martin

Attachments

• cheetah3dschnappschuss002_141.jpg
    cheetah3dschnappschuss002_141.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 927
COOL!!! Very nice!! This is going to be a great feature! Can't wait to try all the new features out. I'm especially interested in the photon mapping. I do more and more interiors and find it hard to get a decent lighting. Do you have any screenshots of this feature already or are you still working on it?

Keep up the great communication between programmer/developer and customers/enthousiasts.!! I think that is also one of the great features of Cheetah 3D.

Regards,

Peter

Martin said:
Hi,
here is another small preview. The Sponza scene renderer as a spherical panorama image. With this type of image you can create a QTVR movie for example with one single rendering. I hope you like it.

Sure I like it ! Very much ! That's really great ! Thks a lot for this. I missed the boat to be on the list for the V3 beta test but I wouldn't mind if you still can include me ... :cool:

Hi Francois,
don't worry you didn't miss the boat . :wink:

And Peer the photon mapping stuff might need some more time.

By,
Martin

Hi,
it is nice to hear that you like it. The painting tools are actually a great toy to play around. It was one of the most entertaining features I've added in the last time. :wink:
One thing that can't be seen directly in the movie is the support of graphic tablets. The size and the opacity of the brush are pressure sensitive for example. I just bought a graphic tablet to implement and test that funcionality.

By,
Martin

fused said:
The UV tools look very interesting, need another tester? :D
Hi,
sorry but my Addressbook.app crashed and destroyed my beta testers list. :( :( I was able to recreate the list partially but some testers might still be missing.

If you are still interested please send me an email. I can't find your email address anymore.

By,
Martin

Hi,
thanks. I got your email. Now I think I've reconstructed the list completely.

So what did I learn? Making complete back ups from time to time isn't a bad idea. :roll:

By,
Martin

orange said:
yes, i like it very much! when do you think, you will get ready with version 3?

Hi,
it's nice to hear that you like it but I can't make a prediction yet. Sorry. Because holding such a timetable would be quite difficult.

By,
Martin

Back