Creature

Creature

I found a picture on some other website one time and it inspire me to make this. completely modelled in cheetah, the wrinkles are not bump maps, they were modeled by hand.

Attachments

• creature.jpg
    creature.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,201
  • creature clay.jpg
    creature clay.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,195
I love this. Another way to model the extra detail instead of bump maps could be using the displacement tag and paint the detail in the uv editor, just a thought.

Andrew

Hi,
that is absolutely amazing. :icon_thumbup: I can't awaite to see it's body. :smile:

Bye,
Martin

thanks, here it is

p.s. 1812010 polygons.......

Attachments

• creaturefull.jpg
    creaturefull.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,124
Last edited:
I'm still wondering how you learned this so fast. Considering that you started just some weeks ago with Cheetah3D. Wow. :smile:

Bye,
Martin

Thanks so much. the truth is, Andrew's face modelling tutorial was the biggest help to me.

And I am going to attempt to animate it once version 4 is out...( i can't wait:smile: )

adam

Wow!

That's Outragous! Are the eyes intentionaly white or are you working more on them, I'd sugest maybe a dark color with a red pupils. How long did it take to render?

Rhys.

To Recap: ABSOLUTLY STUNNING!

That's Outragous! Are the eyes intentionaly white or are you working more on them, I'd sugest maybe a dark color with a red pupils. How long did it take to render?

Rhys.

To Recap: ABSOLUTLY STUNNING!

hi,

i sort of got the idea from another picture and for some reason i really liked the all-white eyes but i might eventually change them...i forget how long it took me to render but i think it was about an hour on my intel imac.

thanks,

adam

Good Job!

Just Wow. Very well done:icon_thumbup::icon_thumbup:. How long did it take you to model it? Can we see a front veiw, head to toe. It look amazing.

Good Work,
Greg

hi,

i tried to do a full body shot but i couldn't even delete the background box before it froze... just too many polygons i guess... I'll try again later but it's not working very well.

and i think it took about 6 hours to model it all

sorry,

adam giroux

Wasn't it difficult to model it if the computer has got so much trouble with it?
By the way: In my opinion 6 hours is incredible fast for a model like that.

Back