Frank´s v7 WIPs

Huh - you´re fast - didn´t saw you post before my editing. :wink:
I thought I continue my experience with Cheetah3dv7.
This time movie-Texture:
Bonfire.gif
Bonfire%20daylight.gif

he fire&smoke is done in HitFilm and exported with alpha-channel as QT.mov. Simple as.

Cheers
Frank

Huh - you´re fast - didn´t saw you post before my editing. :wink:
I thought I continue my experience with Cheetah3dv7.
This time movie-Texture:
he fire&smoke is done in HitFilm and exported with alpha-channel as QT.mov. Simple as.

Cheers
Frank

Yeah, I didn't know what was going on! LOL It told me not to post twice and then your original message looked to be missing. :p
Edit: I need to check out HitFilm again. I download and older version a long time ago and just never had a lot of time to play with it. Looks like it can do some cool stuff.

Last edited:
Edit: I need to check out HitFilm again. I download and older version a long time ago and just never had a lot of time to play with it. Looks like it can do some cool stuff.
Really easy set-up in Hitfilm and Cheetah3d.
PS: Could you possibly delete the image addresses from the quote? Aside from looking ugly I guess it loads every quotation again and again - and I can´t load it in the forum herein - because of the GIF size. Thanks for considering. ;)

Cheers
Frank

That’s really cool Frank. I’ll have to check out Hitfilm some time. I like the rusty texture of the drum as well. All it needs now is someone toasting/burning marshmallows on a stick.:D

Actually it was going to be part of my 2017 New Year´s greeting card:

(If you wonder what´s the wording on the placard click here. No joke.)

Cheers
Frank

Attachments

• HappyNewYear.jpg
    HappyNewYear.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 481
:cool: :icon_thumbup: Frank
Those are absolutely beautiful renders of glass! To me they looks perfect.
Would you please share how you did it?

It would be so nice if you could include a .jas file so we could see the set up
and any necessary Render, Camera, and Lighting settings.
I know even the background plays an important part.

BTW: What is IBL?

Thanks so much for sharing your work
My Best
Jeanny

Jeanny, IBL stands for image based lighting, so no area, point or spot lights there.

Great glass renders, and the rug indeed looks awesome and I wonder how you did them!

I, too, love the rug.

And the glass looks not bad (still a bit of black self reflection in the foot of the standing glass. I see others too, but they don't matter as it could be looked at as reflection from the flash-stand or the photographer etc). Please explain how you did that.

Because I don't really believe that it works from all angles with all forms as there are no more bounces possible than before. But I really would love to be in the wrong. Is there a trick, a button I overlooked?

Happy New Year 2018 to all "Cheetahs"!

Nothing too fancy here - but quite addictive and relishing in the making part and easier for me to do in 3d then in vector drawing: some background renderings for social-media cover and a „Happy New Year 2018“ wallpaper.
Welcome2018.jpeg
Waves-whatElse.jpeg
BlueBonePattern.jpeg
GreenCellFence.jpeg

Cheers
Frank

Last edited:
Back