F-Curve Linker.js

F-Curve Linker.js

Hello.

It's a polygon script to update object (or tag) parameter with other object (or tag) parameter's update.

download: http://www.tres-graficos.jp/blog/files/article.php?id=83

filip c already makes some cool scene with this. ;)

update: bug fixed when rendering.
update: bug fixed for manual manipulation for tag parameter. ( 2013/1/28 )

limitation: F-Curve object has to be placed before updated object ( B object ) at Object Browserk, since script won't update correctly when redering.

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

As promised, I added several example files. Check them out ;)
I'll post some movies of this powerfull script later...

Kind regards,
Filip

Attachments

• F_link_examples.zip
    416.1 KB · Views: 1,048
Wow those are super cool, thanks filip c and Hiroto! Some of the files are asking for an Arrow2D.js. Any idea where to get that please?

:cool:

driver sliders

Hi,

While experimenting, I discovered that it seems perfectly possible to use a morph tag to drive F-curves (in stead of the reverse I did in a previous example)...

This way, the morph tag acts a control panel with sliders... see added example

Attachments

• F-sliders.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:
v7 Falcon, mblur, crashes

Using F-Curve Linker (and another similar script I'm working on) seem to make the Falcon renderer freeze/crash when motion blur is on. Not sure if there's anything to be done on the scripting side.
Related subject, I wonder if it is possible to get Falcon to render blur frames even as stills (instead of having to make movie renders).

Not so here under Yosemite. I tested the files Filip provided in this thread and all seems to work fine including rendering (except the f-tracking-file I can not open, maybe because of an extra script I don´t have installed)

Cheers
Frank

Attachments

• fc-linkerMB.jpg
    fc-linkerMB.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 448
Related subject, I wonder if it is possible to get Falcon to render blur frames even as stills (instead of having to make movie renders).
Not sure how this should work without telling Falcon in which direction an object moves/deforms/translates. At least you need just 3 frames to render. The third will have MB visible
from my experience.

Cheers
Frank

Not so here under Yosemite. I tested the files Filip provided in this thread and all seems to work fine including rendering (except the f-tracking-file I can not open, maybe because of an extra script I don´t have installed)

Cheers
Frank

I'm trying to figure out what is going on. The "modifiers.js" example and the "tank.js" example, if I keyframe the linked activators, the render will get through one or two frames, then crap out. Same behavior I was talking about in the original post. I'm going to see if this happens on my other machine as well...

Back