Is there a way to rotate multiple objects an exact amount?

Is there a way to rotate multiple objects an exact amount?

Playing with the new multi-transform tool, it's great! However, I'm trying to rotate everything exactly 90 degrees and I can't get it to work - using the mouse rotates them at non-exact intervals. Is there a way to rotate them uniformly an exact amount?

Thanks!

Here:smile:
1.jpg
Bye

It's nice to be able to rotate to a precise value, but that's actually not quite the same thing (unfortunately). In some cases what you might want is to add a folder, put the object inside it, and edit the folder's settings.

Here:smile:
Bye

Actually that doesn't work when you have multiple objects selected - it only affects one of them (the first selected, perhaps?)

As for using a folder, that works perfectly! I *thought* I had tried that... clearly I was dreaming... :smile:

Actually that doesn't work when you have multiple objects selected - it only affects one of them (the first selected, perhaps?)
No folders necessary.
It´ll work when rotating via transform widget for the center of the multiple selected objects in the 3d viewport - have an eye at the properties of the last selected object - it will kind of snap ful atl degrees angle. After that every object will carry the same rotation.

Cheers
Frank

No folders necessary.
It´ll work when rotating via transform widget for the center of the multiple selected objects in the 3d viewport - have an eye at the properties of the last selected object - it will kind of snap ful atl degrees angle. After that every object will carry the same rotation.

Cheers
Frank

This doesn't work if the object is at some arbitrary orientation to begin with.

Last edited:
Back