Version 6

Version 6

hi martin buddy,

just saw that cheetah 6 is free upgrade for users who buy cheetah now.
i was just wondering when you have you planned 6 (*tentative*) release?
:cool:

is it quite close as you're offering the free upgrade? ;)

I'm starting the free update program always quite early. So 6.0 is still quite some time away. But 2011 should be a pretty save bet. :wink:

Bye
Martin

LOL...
if I remember well the last buy-4.x-get-5.0-for-free program went on for about a year and a half (I took advantage myself...)
if we consider the amount of free .x upgrades between one major release and the next (and the awesome stuff he puts in) we really can't say Martin is a greedy man :tongue:

seriously, I think an upgrade fee is due within the first half of 2011... have you considered some (discounted) pre-order program for existing users? And maybe a competition with a couple of free licenses/upgrades to add some more nice stuff in the gallery? I know I said it before but there should be way more stuff there, it's the first place where many potential customers look...

cheers,
Alessandro

add some more nice stuff in the gallery? I know I said it before but there should be way more stuff there, it's the first place where many potential customers look...

cheers,
Alessandro

Agreed, whether from a competition or not, the gallery needs some current models.

Erin

@martin:
thanks for the update. i got quite interested & carried away with 6. ;) :D
will be looking forward to it. :)

yes, i also support for more awesome renders in the gallery.
when i was buying cheetah, i had a look at luke's work and then bought it.
but still the gallery *has to be updated*. you have my vote on this important point. :)

Back