Toggle Visibility.js

Toggle Visibility.js

hello

this is a macro script to toggle 'visible in editor' of selected object at object browser.

[download] -> http://www.tres-graficos.jp/blog/files/article.php?id=61

place this script file into ~/Library/Application Support/Cheetah3D/scripts/Macro folder.

update 20101125: now it works recursively.

you can assign shortcut key for this script via 'System Preferences...' -> 'Keyboard' -> 'Keyboard Shortcut'.

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

Last edited:
Fantastic, is there anything you haven't written a script for?

I've got it installed and working via the scripts menu but how do I make an object visible/invisible via the object browser?

Thanks

hi,

Fantastic, is there anything you haven't written a script for?

I've got it installed and working via the scripts menu but how do I make an object visible/invisible via the object browser?

Thanks

please check 'visible in 3d view' of 'mode' tag of an object.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

Attachments

• Cheetah3D_sz_001.png
    Cheetah3D_sz_001.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 688
hello

you can assign shortcut key for this script via 'System Preferences...' -> 'Keyboard' -> 'Keyboard Shortcut'.

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

Hi,

I'm new to OS X.
I wish to add a shortcut key to the script.

I go to keyboard shortcuts and then i click on '+' icon. select the C3D app from the list,then give a name for shortcut 'Transparency' and i enter the shortcut key.

For eg: 'Apple key+ T'.

But how is the script assigned to this shortcut?

This maybe simple, i could have missed something obvious?

Thanks for your time.

Hi friends,

i downloaded this script and added to the scripts folder.

Then re-started cheetah,reated a ball object, selected it and executed this script. the object visibility stays the same. :confused:

i'm on C3D 5.6.
I also tried the 'Toggle Shading' script and nothing happens.
(The expand selection tool works fine.)

how to solve this issue? any clues?

There are 5 folders at least to organize scripts when you open the main script folder:
•Tool
•Tag
•Polygonobj
•Macro
•Splineobj

You don´t have to restart Cheetah3d to use a new script: There´s a last menu item at the script list called "Update menu". This will do it.

Cheers
Frank

Back