Spaceship models for the game 'Phoenix Final'

Spaceship models for the game 'Phoenix Final'

I just remembered that, some time ago, Martin suggested that I should post some examples of the models I've made using Cheetah3D.

These are quite crude models compared to some of the nice, photorealistic images that many forum members have been showing, but this game I'm making is all about stylised visuals and low-poly artwork. As it happens, Cheetah3D has been the perfect tool for these models, mainly because it's so easy to extrude, cut, delete and reform polygons. Also, the scripting tools have made it possible to set up custom UV mapping for these models.

The models below are shown in the Unity editor, which is why there are miscellaneous symbols dotted around the picture. If you want to see them in action, minus the funny symbols, there are some ingame screenshots here.

I hope you find the results interesting. :)

Attachments

• phoenix_final_models.jpg
    phoenix_final_models.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 912
Hi,
absolutely amazing. Your screenshots a gorgeous. Fantastic graphics. Very stylish. I've already seen one of your screenshots in the otee forum. :D

I'm looking forward to test your game. Do you already have an idea when you release your game?

By,
Martin

Hi Neil,
once more thing. If you have a beta testers list I would really enjoy if you put me on it.

By,
Martin

Back