working late...

working late...

Part of a model for an animation with some guy (probably me) working late on the 8th floor

Regards

Luke

Attachments

• idea.jpg
    idea.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 644
Nice towers, but they are a little dark I think, maybe a directlight with some shadow can brighten it up. BTW. What's the red blur at the bottom?
Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Peter

Dear Peter

I wanted a dusk feel with cars wizzing in the front but it's still work in progress the client wants my to get the pic progressivly darker with lights in the tower blocks switched on one by one...Which I'm not sure if this can be done in Cheetah !?

Regards

Luke

ps: the streaks seem to make more sense with your great hdr background....

Attachments

• idea1.jpg
    idea1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
Ah now I see!! That looks much better!!! I can't help you with animating the lights. But I'm interested to see what you come up with!!

Regards,

Peter

PS. I found out that you can animate the visibility of the objects. Make the object (example->light) and turn it off by clicking on the M (next to the objectname) and turning off visible in editor and renderer. Go to the frame where you want it to be visible, turn on the visibilty and then create another key. It also works with lights. You can also animate the strenght of the light.

Last edited:
Back