A Few Video Tutorials: Modelling, Boolean, Spline, Lathe, Selections, Radiosity etc

A Few Video Tutorials: Modelling, Boolean, Spline, Lathe, Selections, Radiosity etc

Hi Chaps, I've created some 'video handouts' for my students covering a variety of Cheetah 3D functions. (Spline, Lathe, Boolean, Adding Materials, Modifying Shapes, Modifying Faces/Selections).

They are initially created for my students to act as reminders of techniques covered in class and each is roughly a minute long. No voice over but showing when and where to click. Students have already had tuition so they are a quick blast through the functions, but thought I would share them to the Cheetah 3D community.

The Podcast server has a tendency to go out of action now and again until it is restarted so I would recommend right click and save to disk on each link and keep a copy because of this.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE PAGE ON THE PODCAST SERVER

I also have some more in-depth videos about 9 mins each with voice over. Covering modeling and Radiosity. These are page embedded so you might not be able to save them to disk. If you can then please feel free to do so.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THESE

Thanks all,

Ben

Good work, Ben! The links on the first site work fine, but the second one crashes Firefox 3.6.3 in Windows. It seems to want a codec not included with the regular install of Quicktime Pro. You may want to check what audio codec you're recording with. What are you using to do your recordings with?

A big thank you from me too. Your video is excellent, with very clear helpful explanations.

Please post more!

Back