1st Cheetah 3D User Meeting ???

1st Cheetah 3D User Meeting ???

I was actually talking with some friends of mine, when we are going to visit CeBIT in Hannover, Germany this year. Then i thought about, having a user meeting for maybe one or two days in a hotel next to the fair ground.

I am thinking of demonstrations of how to "bezel a cube" .......

Hm, what are you thinking?

Hi,
that's a funny idea but I think my one man company is to small for a user meating at CEBIT. :rolleyes:

By,
Martin

Why doesn’t every body just come to my place for a meeting, and I will introduce you to my closest neighbors.

Attachments

• Grizzlies.jpg
    Grizzlies.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 298
Hi,
if these are your neighbors I would seriously consider it since I really like bears. :D But I've never seen them in the wildlife. :cry:
Are these friendly bears or do you have to be careful when you meat them? What type of bear is that?

By,
Martin

Hi Martin,

These are Grizzly Bears (Kootenay) photographed in a pasture about 150 meters from my home. They left their hibernation den in the mountains probably less than two weeks before the photo was taken. That’s why they look so thin. Mom weighs in around 400 kilos the twins 80 kilos or so less. A mature male would be much, much larger and a definite threat to the one year old cubs.

They are very powerful animals that have no natural enemies, so really fear nothing. One would NEVER approach a Grizzly bear, especially a sow with cubs.

Best regards,

Ähhh ?

My first thought was, that a lot of of cheetah users will be in Hannover to visit the cebit. And i just thought about booking a conference room in a hotel near to the fair and have a day with some nice presentations by a few users who really have something to show. I never thought of Martin having his own booth.

G.

P.S.: I like these bears to, but do they get along with cheetahs.

wishful thinking

Hi guido.
I would like to visit the CeBIT, but since Apple left the fair in the late 80´s I couldn´t find any reason to get there

Hi guido.
I´ve never been to the CeBIT since Apple left the fair in the late 80´s. A cheetah3d-user meeting would be fun, but what will you do with a broken day. Maybe someday Martin finished his studies and thesis and Cheetah3dX.0 become a killing app with professional support center and an amount of, lets say 10.000 licenses - it will fill conference rooms every 3hs with stunning workshops and I´ll be there..........

Frank

Back