New Forum!

New Forum!

Hi,
welcome to the new Cheetah3D user forum. I hope you like it.

By,
Martin

Last edited:
Hi,
that's good to hear. I'm sure there are still a few things to fix. So if you encounter anything strange please let me know.

By,
Martin

Hi,
just found a small problem. All users who moved from the old forum to the new one have the "Message Editor Interface" set to "Basic editor by default.

But you can change it to the "Enhanced Interface" which is much more comfortable. To do that go to the user control panel ("User CP" in the menu bar). Click on the "Edit Options" button and select under the "Miscellaneous Options" the "Message user Interface".

By,
Martin

Attachments

• SafariSchnappschuss002.jpg
    SafariSchnappschuss002.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 315
  • SafariSchnappschuss001.jpg
    SafariSchnappschuss001.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 324
Great look Martin...

one question tho'... does this new setup show which posts are new with coloured icons etc like the old one?

cheers
Trevor

Hi,
I know that some post are/were invisible and I already looking for the problem. This new forum software has a million of features which all want to be set up correctly. But I think I've already ironed out most problems.

So please report problems.

By,
Martin

And maybe you can insert a different Cheetah logo. The grey on blue isn't very clear I think. And I agree with Trevor, it's hard to see which posts are new an which aren't.

Regards,

Peter

peer said:
And maybe you can insert a different Cheetah logo. The grey on blue isn't very clear I think. And I agree with Trevor, it's hard to see which posts are new an which aren't.

You are right. I'm also not completely happy yet. Some things still need improvements. But for the moment I'm happy that it works. The fine tuning will come when v3.0 is out.

By,
Martin

It's very nice, but I still don't understand the colors for the threads icons: The difference between read/unread seems to be done by greying out the icon, but that's not very noticeable... and why are some threads blue and others yellow? It seems that's unrelated to the read status, because in this moment I've both yellow and blue unread threads.

But that's the only confusing thing I found. The difference between read and unread is not as clear as in the older forum. Could that be improved?

Hi,
you are right and you are not the first who complains about that. Maybe when I'm done with the v3.0 release I can have a look at how to improve the appearance of the forum.
There are also some other small problems with the new forum which I have to sort out.

By,
Martin

Back