Game Development project

Game Development project

Ok, I am learning all the ins and outs of modelling with Cheetah 3D, but my problem is texture mapping. I can do the mapping just fine, but I am not well equipped to create textures. Any volunteers for this task? I can sens drawings and sketches or what I need done, but all I have is PhotoStudio, and an older version of Photoshop. They are just not suitable for what I am doing.

Here are some pics of what I have. I am pretty happy with the treads, but I need to create the sides of the wheels, and the textures on the main part of the MAU. I will also have plenty of other units to create.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-3/972976/MAU1.jpg

Ok, I have managed to get a used copy of a newer version of Photoshop, which is somewhat better, but still, some help from someone more experienced would be great, any takers?

Hi,
you already have a quite cool robot. What type of game should it become?

Sorry but I don't have the time and talent to help you create some textures. I know that it could be quite tricky to get good looking textures. I had the same problem when I developed games some time ago. I'm just more a developer than a creative.

The hole UV mapping process will become much easier in Cheetah3D 3.0. And there will be also some basic texture painting tools.

By,
Martin

I don't know if you are familiar withthe Mech games, but it will be similar tothat, only more similar to MW2 than the newer mech games. I also really want to step away from the mech crowd a bit, bygoing with a more cartoonish look. Serious cartoons however, more like the anime action type cartoons.

Back