thanXmas

thanXmas

Hi everybody.
I´d like to wish you happy holidays and a happy new year.
I´m overjoyed and proud, winning the first Cheetah3d-Contest and have to thank all of you more I can say.

With kindest regards
Frank

Attachments

• thanxmas_236.jpg
    thanxmas_236.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 725
Hi Frank,
thank you very much. I've seen you've updated the calendar image of your contest entry. Now you have a small snow man family. Very very nice :D

By,
Martin

Frank,
Congratulations for your 1st price. You really deserve the iPod with all your 2005 great images. Happy new year to you too and I'll see you in the next contest ... :cool:

All,
Thank you very much for your votes. I honestly didn't think I was going to get there and I am really happy too. The HDRI CD will be very useful ... :cool:

Martin,
Thank you very much also for having added the ver 3.0 upgrade. That's going to be exciting to use all the new features.

I wish you all a very healthy and golden 2006. One more image for you all !

Attachments

• 9_148.jpg
    9_148.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 652
Hi Francois,
what a nice happy new year rendering. :D Maybe next year I should make a "Happy new year" contest. I wish you all the best for the next year too.
Your prize is already on it's way to France.

By,
Martin

Thanks Martin.
I had a double goal there. One is obvious. The other one was to try to get the best "gold material" for other things I have in mind. I think it's OK but that could certainly be improved. Jake gave me some hints to start on this. Thanks Jake.

Hi Francois.
Thanks a lot for your kindly words. Today I received the Nano and I´m so impressed by this little cool thing - it´ll ever reminds me to this wonderful and friendly forum.

And Martin, what could I say more; Thanks a lot for outstanding first eight months with Cheetah3d and your accompanying
(Yes, I updated my pic to the order of my little daughter, who scolded me, because in the first version the kiddy snowman was admonished for it´s little trick. So I have to rewrite it - of course)

As a little donation, I rendered my contestpicture with soft shadows, as I wanted it at first- this was a rock-around-the-clock and took about 30hs.
I hope you´ll enjoy it. Thanx.

With the compliments of the season,
Franx 8)

Attachments

• contestsoftshadows_729.jpg
    contestsoftshadows_729.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 619
Back