urban flows

urban flows

tatatatatatataaa!!!!!!!!

My first entry for the one-and-only cheetah gallery.

The assignement was to design a pavilion to unite the different musea on the same site. This is the result. If you have questions about the design you can allways mail me.

I just did my presentation and it went great. One of the remarks was very beautifull use of material (thanks cheetah and all of those who replied so kindly to the rusty texture topic)

I just love this program

Attachments

• render_1_145.jpg
    render_1_145.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 831
  • render_2_209.jpg
    render_2_209.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 828
another pic with just the units

comments &are allways welcome

yannick

Attachments

• unit_144.jpg
    unit_144.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 831
Very Nice model!! Comments only on the lighting. Add a radiosity tag to your camera and render again. You'll see that it lights up the model much better.

Regards,

Peter

Nice y?me. I like seeing more architectural work on the forum. One thing–maybe a little ambient or fill light so I can see into the shadows a bit. Otherwise, very cool. Let's see more of your presentation.

Sorry guys, but I can't spend too much time on cheetah with the examns coming up. Here's an image with ambient occlusion (I think full radiosity would kill my computer ;-) Enjoy, all comments are welcome

For new work i'm affraid you'll need to wait till february.

Thanks for all the nice comments so far

Greets Yannick

Attachments

• render_a_171.jpg
    render_a_171.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 694
Hi Yannick,
it already looks much better. If you don't want to use full radiosity you can also fake it a little bit. For example you can add a pointlight which has just a small ambient term. That will light up the inner of your urban flowers.

And good luck for your exams.

By,
Martin

Back