My Brain Hurts...

My Brain Hurts...

Falkestrasse Office Extension, Vienna. Coop Himmelb(l)au Architects.

Modelled in SketchUp (3 days). Rendered in Cheetah (30 minutes).

Must get some different HDRIs...everything's looking jaundiced.

Attachments

• falkestrasse_cheetah-2_523.jpg
    falkestrasse_cheetah-2_523.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 7,038
Looks absolutely phenomenal. This should convince Martin that sketchup support in Cheetah is a good idea :wink:

You are going to have to stop posting your work Tim... we are going to have no hope in hell of catching up with your renders... or models.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

honestly tho... that is one hell of an awsome render...

cheers
Trevor

and please keep posting more of you brilliant work... don't listen to what that Trevor guy says... :D

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Absolutely beautiful!! Not only the render, but it must have been quite a job to get that into Sketchup!!
As for the HDRIs. There are some great links on this forum where you can get very nice FREE HDRIs.

Regards,

Peter

Re: My Brain Hurts...

TimD said:
Must get some different HDRIs...everything's looking jaundiced.

Hi Tim,
it looks amazing. Maybe I should organize some HDRI texture CD's as prices for the upcoming Cheetah3D contest. :wink:

By,
Martin

Here's an Interior shot: Thanks to Jeff Jacobs (Jake) for help with the lighting & HDRI.

Attachments

• falkestrasse_cheetah-table_view_960x1280_copy_236.jpg
    falkestrasse_cheetah-table_view_960x1280_copy_236.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 2,048
I really really like this last image Tim. The composition is really nice. The new chairs, table and floor really help. Very well done. Keep em' coming.

I hear, and I obey... :D

Attachments

• falkestrasse_cheetah-table_view-3_768x1024_179.jpg
    falkestrasse_cheetah-table_view-3_768x1024_179.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 2,306
Hmm...something not quite right, there...try again

Attachments

• falkestrasse_cheetah-table_view-2_768x1024_139.jpg
    falkestrasse_cheetah-table_view-2_768x1024_139.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 1,903
Tim

The model is amazing, really great. Personally, I'd like to see that triangular sunshade flap up and down while the whole glass canopy sort of breathes in and out...

I wonder if anyone's ever tried getting Fred and Ginger to really dance, hehehe...

Back