Branding inside Cheetah3d

Branding inside Cheetah3d

Hi.
For a branding of a new logo for applying at aircraft cabin
equipment I decided to model some stuff, because the
hardware were not available at that time. It´s done only
using imported paths from Freehand, wherein I did the
technical drawings. So the hole thing comes in in just five
splineobjects (front, body, handlelock, logo, torx). One cylinder is added.
Very nice to handle. :D
mar-srgb_167.jpg

with kindest regards

Frank

Last edited:
Nice!!
How did you do all the bevels? Did you use a meshsmooth? I'm not sure if there's already a way to do this easily (I know there are some answers in this forum somewhere, but it's a lazy monday morning :p ).

Regards,

Peter

Hi Frank,
I've no idea what that box does but it looks very nice. I'm just wondering about the shading of the right side of the box. Are these artifacts caused by the .jpg compression?

The movement of spline data from Freehand to Cheetah3D should become much easier in the future with the upcoming PDF file loader :wink:

By,
Martin

Hi Martin.

The thing is called MAR, stands for Mobile Access Router, and handle all the communication services for cabin equipment like video, phone, fax, e-mail via GPRS, MPDS(mobile Packet Data Service), ISDN, has ethernet voice-oIP controlled over touchscreen on front panel and so on) Not my Design. Looks like kind of BlueBox.

You´re right. That artifacts caused by jpg-compression, sorry :?
I´m completely satisfied with the .ai-loader - but sure I`ll try the pdf loader, if it´s ready for use.
And it´s rendered with one arealight in Cheetah3d this time, as promised. :wink:

with kindest regards
Frank

Back