transmitted light

Thank you, Martin.

I'll explain how to get a clear hi-contrast texture with transparent light.
We cannot gain fine texture by ordinary way,because light go through even black lines or faces. It becames more weak by color light.
And also cannot hide backsides transparent faces.
I just inserted innerbox a little bit small with a few transmit value and
no specular. This box decide an expression of the strongness of candle light. In my movie I got flicker of candle light by changing value of emission. Outer fase used 1.0 transparency texture map.

I also want to explain about waves flows on surface of the river.
Tools are 2 bamp map planes with fraction depth. Using transparency alternative. Of course put in a same folder and move.

Of my English ability, I wonder you can understand or not.

Show you imac scene by using same technic. I used an area-light this time.(imac model I just downloaded from SU site and no work upon)

Macjijii

iMacG5.tiff

Last edited:
The movie looks great indeed!! Care to share the scene? For the iMac scene, I think the angle of the arealight is too wide. You could look at some other topic in this forum. Nice water as well!!!!

Regards,
Peter

Hi Macjijii,
what kind of .mov- file is this? My QuickTime-Version won´t display anything and can´t find a thing on the server for upgrading.
Thanx

Frank

Hi peer,

Thank you.
I used three art pictures as textures.
Chou-juu-giga("The Frolicking Birds and Animals like Humans" by Toba-sou-jou allegedly)
Fuujin-Raijin(Wind God and Thunder God by Ogata Kohrin)
Abobe two are national trreasures and One more
Three Woodprint Portraits of Kabuki actors by Sharaku.

I am luck of International law but I am doubting the relevancy of upload this movie. So please allow of no share. If you want anyway, e-mail me. I will replace textures.

regard Macjijii

Hi Frank,

I used H264 codec. You can see with QT Player v7.0.2.
QTv7 had a little problems, v7.0.2 is OK, I think.
Stuff of H264 is quite well.
Cheetah allows to use H264 codec when export .mov.
I don't have QT Pro and don't know how to change codec.

regards
Macjijii

Back