Layout Manager and .hdr export

Layout Manager and .hdr export

Hi, very big fan of CHeetah3D here, and I have a couple of questions.

I'm on vacation, so I don't have access to my Mac, and the two features in the topic sound good to me, so:
1) What can the Layout Manager really customize? (ANd can someone post a picture of it?)

2) How would hdr export work?

What can the Layout Manager really customize?
I've attached an image below, basically you can use Martins presets or right hand mouse clip on the property editor and select which elements you want, then in the view window select which views you want and then you can save the changes.
screen.jpg

How would hdr export work?
Em? this is a new one on me, can anyone else help out here?

Andrew :D

Hi,
saving to .hdr is disabled by default since some extra information have to be cached during the rendering process. To enable the .hdr save call the menu command "Render->Render Preverences". Now check on the "Cache HDRI" check box in the properties editor.
If you now render a scene the .hdr data will be cached.
Finally just save the image with the postfix .hdr. For example "MyNiceRendering.hdr".

I wish you a nice vacation. Whereever you are. :wink:

By,
Martin

Attachments

• cheetah3dschnappschuss001_192.jpg
    cheetah3dschnappschuss001_192.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 652
Much thanks for the pictures of Cheetah3D, it looks fascinating! I've been playing with the demo versions of Cheetah3D for quite a bit now, and as soon as I get back home I'm buying it right away! Congratulations on making the best 3D program on the Mac! :)

Back