Cloth Modelling tutorial

No, those links just take you to to the flash videos on the sharecg site - the original post says that the zip files are available for download right below the flash video, but there's nothing there.

Those links do NOT link to the zip files. They link to the sharecg pages. The sharecg pages just have embedded videos. And there are no links to the zip files on the sharecg pages. There's nothing to grab from the browser cache but a url. I looked at the page source from both the OP and the sharecg page, and there's no zip files on either page.

Agreed, it's no big deal, but nonetheless there are no zip files.

OMG - it won´t get better by repeating it all the time. The links are 5 years old means you´re maybe 4 years too late since Sharecg change there small print that´s the internet, not the the "British Library". :p
Why do you want the zipped movies instead of the flv which are still available?? I don´t get it.

Well, if you don't understand why I wanted the zip files in the first place, then you wouldn't have understood why I bothered posting in the first place, and you probably shouldn't have bothered replying in the first place.

From the original post:

"To download the full tutorial, including the written parts, support files, and the original higher quality .mp4 videos, click on the .zip download just under the Flash videos. Basically, just ignore the flash videos and download the five zips!"

All I was wondering was whether it was still possible to get the support files somewhere. I'm well aware of the nature of the internet and the passage of time; it was just a simple question, to which the simple answer seems to be "no".

Thanks for restating the obvious, and thanks too for creating such a warm, friendly, welcoming atmosphere on this forum. I'm outta here.

I was up to search my back-ups to find the mp4s for you. Right now I found "Polygon Modeling Cloth Part 5" as MP4 with the written down notices.
Seems I´m too late. Bummer.

Cheers
Frank

Back