Transparency on 3D View

If it isn't too much trouble or too many downsides along the road you can try Cheetah3D7.5.3 instead.
It isn't if I'll be just working on my own project. But I plan on persuading new users to Cheetah3D instead of Spline Pro's workflow and part of our dev pipeline... so it would be great if they wouldn't need to go back to previous versions. It's best we move forward.

Cheetah 3D is very much capable of doing this kind of 2D animation and could be potentially a whole new market segment to bring in new users.

Like I said, it could be a great alternative to Spine Pro, Spriter, or Unity's 2D skeletal animation system... as I see the potential to export to other game engines like Godot, Defold, etc.

Cheetah 3D is very much capable of doing this kind of 2D animation and could be potentially a whole new market segment to bring in new users.

Like I said, it could be a great alternative to Spine Pro, Spriter, or Unity's 2D skeletal animation system... as I see the potential to export to other game engines like Godot, Defold, etc.
Absolutely - great fan of doing 2D in Cheetah3D:
OneSprite.gif

Back