Scene set-up resources

Are there links with downloads for Cheetah studio scenes. I was wondering if anyone has studio type scene setups. Perhaps with white surfaces and sweeps etc. The type of scene set-ups that would give me a photographers type result?

Attachments

• scene.jpeg
    scene.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 108
Put a box into the scene - make editable - select one top point facing the camera and delete. Select the 3 inner edges and find the Bevel tool set-up to subdiv mode/8 iterations - now click+drag to adjust a suitable bevel.

The bevel option I have ( beta 8.4) seems not to act on that selected edge. Unless I am just not finding the correct tool and implementing it correct.

At the Help section you can enter what you're looking for and Cheetah3D will suggest you with the tools available. If this still won't work for you - I'm not in front of my Mac right now, you can take a box and use its bevel feature. Once satisfied make editable- select what you need - invert selection and hit backspace to delete. Optimise tool will help you to get rid of the points you don't need anymore.

Back