new render interior

ewe.jpg

in some way .C3D is more powerful than 3dmax and c4d .I use the vary and oc to shading ,but so complex ,which need to adjust a lots of things.
C3D is easy to get this effect !

This looks really great!
Lighting and materials are top except for the table wood which has way too much bump and reflection.
It's a pity that there is no subsurface scattering available to make the grapes took better.
I'd try to ad some blurred transparency there though this will increase noise / render time.

Also mixing the whiskey into a tea time theme is hilarious.

Last edited:
This looks really great!
Lighting and materials are top except for the table wood which has way too much bump and reflection.
It's a pity that there is no subsurface scattering available to make the grapes took better.
I'd try to ad some blurred transparency there though this will increase noise / render time.

Also mixing the whiskey into a tea time theme is hilarious.

* :oops: Impressive work. :whistle: Congratulations!
* I agree with misoversaturated that the table top requires a more subtle approach. However, you seem to have some great skill with materials, so this should be mere fine-tuning and experimentation.
* There is some stuff on faking SSS on the forum if you spend a bit of time searching. As mentioned, it costs time. But so would proper SSS if it was an available tool in C3D.

This composition and render is certinly worth the time to try and add more character to the grapes, as well as dialing down the wood textures bump map.

* :oops: Impressive work. :whistle: Congratulations!
* I agree with misoversaturated that the table top requires a more subtle approach. However, you seem to have some great skill with materials, so this should be mere fine-tuning and experimentation.
* There is some stuff on faking SSS on the forum if you spend a bit of time searching. As mentioned, it costs time. But so would proper SSS if it was an available tool in C3D.
I will try it ,thanks :LOL:

Back