What is Peppa :-)

DEO

啥是佩奇
This object is very popular on Chinese internet now. Just for fun:)

Peppa.jpg
Blower?

Cute!
What does the object represent?
Looks like it's a cute form of Robot made of plastic.
As you titled it Blower? Looks like it could be a hair dryer.
Does it take on other shapes ?
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Frank

I didn't realize there was a link In DEO's Post.
After Frank mentioned that I needed to watch the whole video I started clicking on things in DEO's post and was taken to a video.
It is not all what I thought it would be.
I have no idea what was going on because I don't understand the language.

Frank mentioned it was about Peppa Pig. So I clicked on Peppa Pig in Frank's post.
It took me to the Peppa Pig game site.

Very cute.
Thanks again DEO

This movie is a trailer for the movie.

It’s about to celebrate the New Year. A grandfather in the countryside called to ask him what gifts his grandson in town wanted. His grandson said he wanted Page. Grandpa wants to ask him what his grandson is, but the phone signal is not good, the phone can't get through.

When Grandpa returned to the village, he went around and asked someone to ask what Pete was. The people in the village did not know what Page was, and did not give him a correct answer.

Later, he learned from a person who had been to the city that Page was a cartoon pig and told him that it was like a blower.

When the grandfather returned home, he used a blower to weld a toy like Page.

In the New Year, Grandpa came to the city to celebrate the New Year with his son, daughter-in-law and grandson. And brought Peggy himself with a blower.

The film expresses Grandpa’s love for his grandson. I heard that this movie trailer was the creative of the film director and took two days to shoot. The film will be shown in the Lunar New Year. The sense of humour in the trailer should be like the shape of a blower.

/// Google Translated:)

:)
Thanks DEO
The movie sounds like a warmhearted story with a good moral message.
Did you make the Blower in Cheetah?

Back