Help!

Help!

Hey I'm trying a model of a car for the first time, I thought that it would be a good time to try out the blueprint option. This is where thing startd going wrong, I have pictures of the top, front, back and right but no left so I thought it would be simple to fix by taking the right image copying and pasteing the right image and then useing preview to flip it horizonaly to make a left image. The problem is that when you import the pictures into cheetah the left image reverses its self and I'm stuck with two right pictures even though the image in preview is still showing it as a left image. I'm not sure if the this is a problem with cheetah or preview but if anyone has a sugestion please tell me!

I'm pretty sure it's Preview that's at fault. I just tried flipping a picture and saving it, then opening it in Photoshop - it wasn't flipped, nor was it when I loaded it into Cheetah. I think you'll have to flip it in something else. Do you really need both left and right, as most cars are symmetrical?

Looking forward to seeing some WIP's. :)

Thanks for the tip, the resson I wanted the left image was becase if you use the create polygon tool it flips the normals on all the N-gons from the right camera angle. My quick fix was to post the right image in the left slot and flip the front and back to match.

Rhys.

Hey thanks for the tip Tyranitar! I had no idea that was what was happening I guess I was going clockwise in the right veiw and counter in the left.

Rhys.

I'll check out those links you posted-thanks.

Rhys.

Back