Why,why,why?????

Why,why,why?????

I know this may be a tad bit of an annoince but I got Cheetah a few days before December 5th so I can't upgrade for free!!!!:frown: I am not rich so I am really angry that I can't get Cheetah 4.0 for free!!!!

Any ideas??

Email Martin and talk with him. He did say after dec 5th.
just ask Martin.

Sorry:redface: :(,
Greg

Last edited:
I don't think he'll grant it. If he had said 1 dec and I bought it 30th of november I would be angry too, but he has to set a date for it. But maybe Martin is in a good mood. It's almost Christmas so who knows.! And maybe he can give it as a "Sinterklaas" present. Don't know if they celebrate that as well in Germany.:)

Regards,

Peter

I don't think he'll grant it. If he had said 1 dec and I bought it 30th of november I would be angry too, but he has to set a date for it. But maybe Martin is in a good mood. It's almost Christmas so who knows.! And maybe he can give it as a "Sinterklaas" present. Don't know if they celebrate that as well in Germany.:)

Regards,

Peter
Of course we do! … We call him "Nikolaus".:wink:

Hi,
I've started the free update program approximately 2-3 months in advance of the final 4.0 release. So I think that is not to unfair. Most companies don't offer such a program at all.

But I had to select a date and whatever date I would have choses there would have been a few users who just bought it a few days before.

Bye,
Martin

P.S. I once had the same problem by myself when I bought VirtualPC 4.0. Two days later and I would have gotten a free update.

Your right!

I know it's not your fault but you would have to admit that it is only fair that I am a little up set... As I said it's not your fault Martin but next time you deside to make a new update can you say that you are goinng to a few days in advance... Well I can see that 4.0 is cool and I hope that I can get enough money to upgrade to it.

Piercce

next time you deside to make a new update can you say that you are goinng to a few days in advance...

Hi,
that is exactly what I did. But I didn't make it a few days in advance but approx. 3 months in advance. Cheetah3D 4.0 isn't finished yet. It will be probably released in March 2007.

I think saying 3 months in advance that version 4 is coming and also offering a free update to Cheetah3D 4.0 3 months in advance is I all I can do.

Announcing an announcement would be a little bit strange.:wink:

Bye,
Martin

Right again

Wow 2007 that is some time away. Well I will have fun with it when it comes out:smile:. P.S. Do you make the software yourself?

Piercce

Back