First thing I've finished

First thing I've finished

Hi All, first, I'd like to thank Martin for creating such an incredible piece of software! And especially for doing it on the Mac! I haven't tried my hand at 3D software since the days of Infini-D (for those of you old enough to remember that). This is the first object I've managed to finish through to the final render. It was inspired by my daughter's favorite toy she calls "baby car". Still having trouble with modeling, materials, texturing, lighting, etc., etc. :) All comments & suggestions welcome!

-hm, yes there was some strange distortion, especially on the edges. I had resized with Graphic Converter. This one is resized with Photoshop; seems to have worked better. Thanks for the comments and encouragement!!

Attachments

• babyCar_v14c.jpg
    babyCar_v14c.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 484
Last edited:
Good job

Hi,
It looks very good! You sould make the head lights into eyes and the grill into a mouth, then it would be a character from the movie Cars:D! It's good to see thet everyone is gearing up for the contest. All in all it looks very nice.

Greg

P.S. maybe a little smoothing on the edges.

Welcome Karlok.
I haven't tried my hand at 3D software since the days of Infini-D (for those of you old enough to remember that)
Aaah, those were the days.
All comments & suggestions welcome!
Looking good. I'd suggest looking at the window screen, it looks a little distorted but that's nothing major.
Do I spot an entry to the transport contest?;)

Andrew

Back