Cheetah3D at Twitter

Cheetah3D at Twitter

Hi,
since Twitter is quite popular at the moment and more and more companies start twitter channels I thought that I should also become a little bit more web 2.0. So I started a Cheetah3D twitter channel where I plan to inform you about the latest Cheetah3D news and developments. You can find the Cheetah3D tweet at:

http://twitter.com/cheetah3D

Lets see how things work out and if there is some interest in Cheetah3D tweets.:smile:

Kind regards,
Martin

I'm sure one of the users on here would love to put together a 3d background for your Twitter page

Agreed, it might be a cool competition.

Likes like Martins tweeting about stuff made with Cheetah3D too which is pretty cool. I like to know what tools are used to make stuff, it's good to see C3D being used for prosumer content.

I've been trying to mention Cheetah3D a little on twitter - at the moment there's not much mention of it (I have a couple of searches saved for Cheetah3D and Cheetah 3D on tweetie) it would be great if C3D users could start spreading the word a little!

My live is not that exciting.:wink: I'm not sure if it would be very exciting to read every day "Coded like crazy today".:tongue:

Twitter is about conversation, jump in on it.

Post some images from the gallery to show what it can do. Add a #cheetah3D or #unity3D tag to your tweets to have people notice it.

Since I've been using Twitter more and more, I've noticed what a powerful tool it is. I've tried using the #cheetah3d tag whenever I can—or remember to :) Anyway, hope to see more of you around.

Yeah that's me guys. I'm currently trying a few things out with Cheetah on twitter seeing if I can make a bit more noise about it! Then if any lessons are learned Martin can apply those to the main account.

Yeah that's me guys. I'm currently trying a few things out with Cheetah on twitter seeing if I can make a bit more noise about it! Then if any lessons are learned Martin can apply those to the main account.

good to know, Dave!
I was afraid it was some kind of spam... you see what years of online navigation has made of us?

so it seems I'm following you... twice LOL!

LOL It's good to know it's you :) I was sure it was some sort of Chinese scam site :D

Back