Rigging problems and solutions

Zoo, didn't you have a video tutorial on building a skeleton using the Joint Object rather than the Joint Tool? I'd be interested in giving that a try since orientation is a bit problematic with the Joint Tool.

Thanks.
Bob

Zoo, didn't you have a video tutorial on building a skeleton using the Joint Object rather than the Joint Tool? I'd be interested in giving that a try since orientation is a bit problematic with the Joint Tool.

Thanks.
Bob
I thought I made something. I'll have to see if I made it and forgot to post.
Had a week in the Hospital and I'm just starting to feel somewhat normal again.

Had a week in the Hospital and I'm just starting to feel somewhat normal again.
Oh 😟
I wish you a speedy recovery

speedy-recovery.gif

Thanks guys, an underlying infection caused crystals in my inner ear which led to
vertigo and sinus tachycardia. Then they found I was dehydrated and had low potassium.

:unsure: To avoid diagnoses of dehydration I always keep some medicine - 🍺brewed barley extracts and 🍾fermented grape juices - in the fridge. Admittedly, a mild form of vertigo may result when misjudging the dosis...
:geek: Malt also is a good source for magnesium and potassium, so you may wander off to the local health-food store to purchase a few bottles of this magic potion.

This is not directly related to the topic of the thread, but I thought I would show what the Neptun and the seahorse were made for.
It was a projection show in the courtyard of a pretty castle in a very small village (Schloss Oberschwappach). It ran for three evenings. The main event was an opening party for the redevelopment of the terraced gardens and the castle park. There are several fountains there but most of them, like the Neptune Fountain, are no longer in function. The projection was meant to transport the visitors into the "water worlds" and bring the fountain figures to life. The whole thing was not intended to be a continuous story - the projection ran in a loop the whole evening - but simply to create mood and pick up on the water theme.

This time, the characters are not as elaborately animated as usual. And it's also a bit Mixamo. I know, I know, you could have done more, but that would have been hard for me to do with the length of the film and the deadline for the event. But I think it was still okay and people were happy to see the fountain animated:

And, yes ZooHead, you're right, a few times the Neptune rig gave me problems. But in that case it wasn't so bad.

Oh, and because you can't see it well in the film - Neptune stands on the top:

neptun.jpg

Back