Movies used in materials stop after 10 seconds in 16-second render. Ideas?

I have two materials in the scene that use 4-second movie files as textures. The movies loop great, then suddenly at 10 seconds, the moves stop playing - the render otherwise goes as expected. Any ideas on what's going wrong for me?

This is going to be a guess lesson. I have no idea where to start. Which macOS, which Cheetah3d version? Are the FPS identical or not or does it matter? No idea honestly. Yes - not what you expected as an answer. Best is to have others check the file. That's all I can contribute.
PS.: To be clear: I rendered a 4s AlienWalk/30fps saved as .mov made a new file with 20s/25fps and attached the mov to a side of a cube and it renders all 500 frames without any issue. Tested on latest C3d/BigSur/M1Mac

Last edited:
So, I'd imagined as I posted that there might be some known setting I'd missed related to the 10 seconds. But now seeing one of my videos is 4 seconds but the other is 10 seconds. Given the coincidental 10 seconds, I'm going to get both videos to 16 seconds and see if that fixes my problem.

Issue is the same on two different machines running different versions of Cheetah3D and Mac OS (7.5.1 / 11.6 and 7.4.2 / 10.14.6 - updating a few things now that I see not everything is current).

Back