Loop Animation?!

Loop Animation?!

Is it possible to loop an animation without having to copy and paste all keyframes for every single joint?
For example, I want my current 2-second animation to loop on every joint 3 times before I want it to move on to a new animation.

• In other words, this is what I have:
Dance1
  • This is what I want to achieve:
Dance1 —> Dance1 —> Dance1 —> Dance2

No animation loop functionality available right now. Just copy&paste.
But you won´t need to copy&paste for single joints - shift click the root joint (first joint in hierarchy while "Key hierarchy is enabled) then copy&paste in at a new point in the time line.

Cheers
Frank

No animation loop functionality available right now. Just copy&paste.
But you won´t need to copy&paste for single joints - shift click the root joint (first joint in hierarchy while "Key hierarchy is enabled) then copy&paste in at a new point in the time line.

Cheers
Frank

Thank you! That worked perfectly, but I decided to only loop "animation1" once before moving on to "animation2". However, I'm experiencing a weird keyframe glitch between "animation1" and "animation2". It causes my model to do this weird bending for 1 frame only, even though that data isn't in my keyframes.
Feel free to download the project and see for yourself: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jp6rzth84s82fm/Bloody%20Hanging%20Man.jas?dl=0

Screenshot:

Attachments

• bending.png
    bending.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 291
Strange anim-data though; don´t know why the mesh has useless key-frames and the root-joint has none.
I think I can localize the glitch but have no idea how it´s introduced; see screenshot.
Changing the frame-rate back to 30fps will solve the issue BTW.

Cheers
Frank

PS: I think I nailed it - but frame-rate along "frame by frame" didn´t solved it. But the glitch can be repaired by adjusting the specific axis keyframes manually. File attached.

Attachments

• Glitch.png
    Glitch.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 273
  • Bloody Hanging Man fixed.jas.zip
    127.8 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Strange anim-data though; don´t know why the mesh has useless key-frames and the root-joint has none.
I think I can localize the glitch but have no idea how it´s introduced; see screenshot.
Changing the frame-rate back to 30fps will solve the issue BTW.

Cheers
Frank

PS: I think I nailed it - but frame-rate along "frame by frame" didn´t solved it. But the glitch can be repaired by adjusting the specific axis keyframes manually. File attached.

Thank you! I believe I accidentally introduced this "glitch" when I converted the finished 30 FPS project to 25 FPS. I appreciate the effort!

Back