4th Cheetah3D-Contest Winners

4th Cheetah3D-Contest Winners

Congratulations!!!
The 4th Cheetah3D-Contest is over and we have our winners. First of all I want to thank all the participants who sent in all these amazing images. You all deserved a prize. Without you that contest wouldn't have been possible. Thank you very much.

Now lets come to the offical winners of the 4th Cheetah3D-Contest. The winners are:

1. Prizen, an Unity Indie + iPhone Basic, goes to Luke Bochinelli (43 votes)

2. Prize, an Unity Indie, goes to Ian McPhee (41 votes)

3. Prize, a 3D World subscription (1 year), goes to Satoru Imatake (30 votes)

Many congratulations. You did an amazing job. You will receive your prizes soon.

I hope that we will all meet again at the 5th Cheetah3D contest.:smile:

Bye,
Martin

Sponsors:

Last edited:
Congratulations to all of you !!!

This are really great images ... perfect!! :icon_thumbup:

cheers
wal

All my three favorites won!
Next time I will go to bet some Euros.

Luke: tell us the truth, that's a photo... I saw you at the toys shop buying the Halo action figure :wink: :D :wink:

Bravi !
Paolo

:D:D:D I just got an email to from Martin to say I'd got second place, so a huge thank you to all who voted - it's really made my day. :D:D:D

Cheers to you all, and also another big thanks to Martin and the Unity guy&gals for running the competition. :icon_thumbup:

Luke: tell us the truth, that's a photo... I saw you at the toys shop buying the Halo action figure :wink: :D :wink:
Paolo

Grazie Paolo

And a very, very big thanks, for all tht voted for me too, It was a real fun excersise in sharpening up the modeling skills in Cheetah

Thanks again

Regards

Luke

WOW! Am I out to lunch...! I didn't even notice the entries/voting thread. I guess I've too long been in the habit of ignoring the contests forum.

Some really amazing work in there - in terms of modeling, rendering and creativity. Congrats to the winners and thanks for the inspiration!

Back