Dat question about imported rigged figure

Dat question about imported rigged figure

Auto correct from DAE to Dat.... Grrrr.
I imported a figure in DAE format worked fine (only a few morphs out of 112 work.That's not my question)
My question: As you can see my little guy imports with his body, his pants, his shirt and his sandals. (The Sombrero is an obj.)

Question: Is there a way to rotate the joints at one time (Say the right shoulder) and move the shirt as well as the arm. Or does it have to be done one joint at a time? One figure at a time?
I'm afraid that will be the Painful answer.
I am aware I could merge him and re-rig but he's already rigged.

I am looking for suggestions or tips or a solution if one exists.

Attachments

• Lil Guy Parts.jpg
    Lil Guy Parts.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 268
  • LiL'Guy.jpg
    LiL'Guy.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 275
I think that´s more a common set up for Poser and DAZ3d characters with the corresponding UI. Not very user friendly in other applications.
It´s rigged - that´s true - but I didn´t want to go with 4 skeleton tags for animation. If you´re going just for a pose or two it´s maybe ok - but all beyond that will be arduous.

Cheers
Frank

I think that´s more a common set up for Poser and DAZ3d characters with the corresponding UI. Not very user friendly in other applications.
It´s rigged - that´s true - but I didn´t want to go with 4 skeleton tags for animation. If you´re going just for a pose or two it´s maybe ok - but all beyond that will be arduous.

Cheers
Frank

Agreed. In poser they use conforming clothing which moves with the base figure. I was trying to figure how this worked so I could set it up like that in C3D but could not come up with any answers. As how to control all skeletons with one. Probably just another one of my crazy ideas. Feeling pretty ignorant today. :redface:

Back