How to add texture in diffuse setting if object duplicated?

How to add texture in diffuse setting if object duplicated?

Hello,

I created a bottle, and I want to duplicated it to a series products, and add different printable content on them, since I want to render them in one scene.

But once I add a printable content on one bottle, the other two will be changed automatically too, please check the screenshot:

http://prntscr.com/khzrgn

would you please let me know how to indivually add these tree Jpg format image onto those three bottles?

Thanks, and have a nice day.

Alex

You need three textures then. Just copy&paste the one you need two times and replace the other images at the diffuse channels. Add it to the object in objects browser - as long it´s the last in the row it will be rendered - or delete the former one.

Cheers
Frank

Note to newbies :smile:
* If you have >1 materials only the last will be rendered iff (if and only if) they all apply to all selections.
* You can, however, apply n materials to different shade selections (max 24). This allows you to attach >1 material "tags" to a single logical object. Shade selections can only be used with editable objects.

* You can, however, apply n materials to different shade selections (max 24). This allows you to attach >1 material "tags" to a single logical object. Shade selections can only be used with editable objects.
...and don´t get confused as these are called "Polygon selection:" at the objects properties, while you can apply 25 (0-24) materials to an object. You don´t have to zap through the numbers manually because Cheetah3d will number it for you automatically.

Cheers
Frank

Last edited:
Back