Print From Render Viewer

Print From Render Viewer

Sometimes I just need to print some renders for my boss to review. So it would be nice to be able to do it from the Render Viewer instead of having to save each one and then open / print.

instead of having to save each one ...

Without saving:

- Hit copy icon in render manager
- Launch Preview.app from dock (opens empty without window)
- Hit cmd-N (opens image in preview)
- Hit cmd-P (opens print window)

And yes, a direct access to printing from the render manager would be nice.

Thanks mis, I didn't think about that method. Although it is still several steps.

Pod, that would be cool to add to C3 buddy, if you do ever update it and have time to add that functionality. :icon_thumbup:

I've been working on a framework that would make C3D Render Buddy a lot more pleasant to add features to. But C3D Buddy was written using nwjs, while I am now working with Electron. So, we'll see :)

I've been working on a framework that would make C3D Render Buddy a lot more pleasant to add features to. But C3D Buddy was written using nwjs, while I am now working with Electron. So, we'll see :)

Wow, that's some cool in depth work you have going. I only at the very basic level understand scripting and programming. So all in all, it's over my head. A newer C3d Buddy would be welcome if you have the time. I know your other projects probably take up a lot of you time as well. Again, a print function from the render library would be great IMO.

:cool:

Back