More Cheetah fun. :smile:

Cheers
Terry

Attachments

• Mr-Gleam-1.jpg
    Mr-Gleam-1.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 546
:) Clever name!
Where-as Mr Clean gets rid of grease and grime in minutes . . .
Mr Gleam has that mischievous or triumphant gleam in his eyes.
Which is it in this case?
Of course one doesn't need to say you put out fine characters.
Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy your posts.

My Best
Jeanny

Thanks Jeanny. I’m helping another illustrator who has taken on 70 children’s books for Oxford University Press. Yes 70. We’re about half way through. He gives me assets to create and I send him the models. There are a series of villains, Mr Gleam is one of them. I don’t name them. They asked for a well dressed, sharp looking dude with a curly moustache. This is what I gave them. They normally make minimal changes. So, that’s the story.

It’s a fun job that doesn’t pay well but I enjoy doing the characters, villains are fun to create. I’m just glad it’s not me who’s taken on 70 books, one is enough.

Cheers
Terry:smile:

Great job at visualizing characters with just the right amount of exaggeration in the models and materials.

Also interesting to see that old archetypes with victorian age elements are still alive.

Great job at visualizing characters with just the right amount of exaggeration in the models and materials.

Also interesting to see that old archetypes with victorian age elements are still alive.

Thanks dude. Yes it's really going back to the 50s here, very simple. Which I find works better than all the models I've made that were over detailed. Less is more as they say. :smile:

Back