Cheetah3D 7.0 - Early Adopters Beta Test

Congratulations, Martin, and thank you for all of your great work!!

And thanks to all of the participants in the forum here, who offer so much help, and keep the great, positive spirit going here!

Congratulations

Wow! Congratulations on the release of 7.0 .. what a truly herculean effort, and what a great result.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Congratulations Martin on the release of Cheetah 3D 7! Thank you for all your hard work and communicating updates, new features and bugs. Thanks to everyone that helped with beta testing and for helping everyone (including me) with Cheetah 3D questions.

Cheetah 3D has always had a special place in my heart for creating my 3D work.

Thank you very much for all the congratulations.:smile: :smile: :smile:

Now that Cheetah3D 7.0 is out I already have plans for the coming 7.x updates. One thing is for sure. There will be much more 7.x updates than under 6.x. With the new v7 architecture adding new stuff will be much easier.

Bye
Martin

Wow, thanks for all the hard work you put into this great app Martin! Looking forward to all the new goodies you'll be putting in in the future. :cool:

Thank you very much for all the congratulations.:smile: :smile: :smile:

Now that Cheetah3D 7.0 is out I already have plans for the coming 7.x updates. One thing is for sure. There will be much more 7.x updates than under 6.x. With the new v7 architecture adding new stuff will be much easier.

Bye
Martin

Oh yea! Great news....

C3D 7.0 release

I’m late to the congratulations party, but great work from me too! The hard work has really paid off.
— shift studio.

Already excited.. may I ask what's first on your list for 7.x? :)

After all the stress of the last months I want to do some small things which I have on my todo list since many years. Each of these things should be pretty useful but I don't want to announce them yet. I first want to have a working prototype.

Bye
Martin

Back