Status Memory?

Status Memory?

It would be nice to have a status history so after you rotate some thing you could go back and see what it was to match the rotation to another item you forgot, also if it stayed on the status bar till your next move. Something like that. Or am I not aware of Cheetah 3D already being able to do this? If not I will move this to the wish list. Thanks

It would be nice to have a status history so after you rotate some thing you could go back and see what it was to match the rotation to another item you forgot, also if it stayed on the status bar till your next move. Something like that. Or am I not aware of Cheetah 3D already being able to do this? If not I will move this to the wish list. Thanks

Agree, that would be a great feature. I don't think there is a way to do it now.

Then you´re just saying you don´t rotate in object mode. Otherwise you can read out the values of course. But I don´t think Cheetah3d will remember/list/record values made in component mode (think about rotation of a bunch of soft-selectioned polygons). And don´t will - I guess.
If you plan some critical step maybe consider to duplicate that mesh first.

Cheers
Frank

I was thinking this would be of use when posing joints. Rotate the right forearm 30 then I want to rotate the left forearm the same amount but don't remember what the number was and it is already gone from the status window. No way to see a history of say the last five rotations. So I just move and try to get it close.
That is the context I was thinking about.

Back