Script Plugin Request Stencil Solid Drill or aka Blender Knife-Project

Script Plugin Request Stencil Solid Drill or aka Blender Knife-Project

LightWave, MODO, and Blender have a very useful mesh detailing feature known as either Stencil, Solid Drill or also known as Knife-Project where you could import SVG or Adobe Illustrator or EPS as a "cutter" to detail the model

to learn more about what it is and does please have a look at the videos

Lightwave/MODO stencil and solid drill

knife-project in Blender

this would proof to be extremely useful for the Cheetah3D community as very complex geometry is possible with the click of a button

Copy&paste "Paste Spline.js" into the Search field at the scripts downloads forum and go to the second result.

assuming without instructions my setup is correct (I tried all axis because I have to guess here as there is no indicator of the coordinate system used in Cheetah)

selected polygons
tools paste spline dragged the spline into the slot for projecting

choose selected polygons and edge detection

nothing happened

screen-shot-2018-05-23-at-155216_full.png

Frank?

you either do this deliberately or you CAN'T read English
I'm really annoyed !

DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH, FRANK ????

@seegson:

A newbie, yelling at a veteran member of this forum, expecting other veteran members (the scripting guys who are friends of Frank btw) to do a lot of unpaid work, well, that’s a self defeating strategy.

Kindness and patience are essential to make a collaborative effort like this 3D related forum work.

@seegson:

A newbie, yelling at a veteran member of this forum, expecting other veteran members (the scripting guys who are friends of Frank btw) to do a lot of unpaid work, well, that’s a self defeating strategy.

Kindness and patience are essential to make a collaborative effort like this 3D related forum work.

your veteran scripting friends of yours are not doing a good job (paid or not) because your shit doesn't work :rolleyes:

asking for a free plugin for all doesn't mean I won't donate money

you are losers with an attitude problem !!!

This is funny because all the current versions of
the scripts work fine, if you use them properly.

Asking how to use something might be a better approach
than calling names, we are all just trying to help you.

Back