Vintage clock.

I found the model on the web .

Attachments

• Horloge avion.jpg
    Horloge avion.jpg
    474.5 KB · Views: 542
Great idea!
The modeling is nice too.
The background could get more love, I'd try an HDRI and no ground plane, showing the object in flight.

@Misoversaturated

The model is not his ...

@LUKO

If you download something from the net you should do something with it, i.e. texturing, lighting, setting it in an environment so the image becomes yours (and maybe, depending on the license given, you have to state where you got the model from and who made it).

But do more than just hit the render button.

@Luko

Is that so?

Okay then. But when you write "I found the model on the net" don't wonder about any misunderstandings :smile:

The comment about the environment is still valid, though. You could do as mis suggested or put it on a commode or try a clean product shot.

Lighting: You could try 3-point-lights, HDRI or something else. At the moment, the lighting is rather dull. With good light you can make it believable as if it wasn't just a bunch of electrons on a hard disk but a real thing. Photographers often use a main light (not quiet in front, more on the side) a sidelight (weaker and from the side, which makes the whole picture more interesting) and a back light (from behind or up and behind. Defines the outline of the model and more plays with the shadows. Use light colors (just a wee bit, never overdue that).

About the model. Well done. It's much better then everything you did show up to now, rounded edges and all. But instead of using a picture, you should model the hands of the clock. Would look much more convincing.

With optimized materials you could push it a bit further, but as I said before, good progress.

Model

modèle
Personne ou objet dont l'artiste reproduit l'image.
Dessin, dessiner d'après le modèle.
synonyme : sujet

model Person or object whose artist reproduces the image. Drawing, draw according to the model. synonyms: subject

https://bigbangsale.com.au/vintage-metal-plane-clock-pen-holder.html

Luko, every object made from polygons is called a model in the world of 3d.

And by the way, the english translation is horrible.

Doesn't matter, luko, i believe you that you made the model anyway.

And I hope you'll put some further work into this :smile:

Back