Cheetah 3D Reverse Desktop

Cheetah 3D Reverse Desktop

* Well, never mind.
* I have published a mini guide for the Cheetah 3D Reverse Desktop database on Dropbox.
* The Format is .rtfd / Rich Text Format.
* Whoops, the format is .pages as Dropbox can’t cope with .rtf plus graphics.
* The link is:
* https://www.dropbox.com/s/aefd4x2y97kpg2a/MiniGuide.pages?dl=0

* As most IT people are, I am supremely useless at providing documentation. Comments are welcome. Anything between 4-letter words and 140 character tweets will be diligently perused :eek:)

C3D Reverse Desktop Update

* For anybody interested:
* The C3D Reverse Desktop is available in the DropBox link.
* The folder contains the structure, a minimal data document, the MiniGuide and the database engine.
* I am sure that there are bugs and glitches. Please provide feed back on the forum or via my e-mail address.

Download Link ?

Hi Helmut
where I can get the Database self ?

best

Andre

* For anybody interested:
* The C3D Reverse Desktop is available in the DropBox link.
* The folder contains the structure, a minimal data document, the MiniGuide and the database engine.
* I am sure that there are bugs and glitches. Please provide feed back on the forum or via my e-mail address.

Hi xeen3d
* Sorry, I may not understand your question.
* All required modules of the database can be downloaded from the dropbox-link specified:
* 4D.app is the database engine
* C3D RevDskTop.4DB is the structure of the database (tables, forms, methods and associated resources)
* C3D RevDskTop.4DD is the minimal data document supplied
* MiniGuide.pages is the brief manual to explain functionality and operability

* You can download the data to your local hard drive and use the application.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 07.26.29.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 07.26.29.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 270
Hi Helmut
if I go to that Dropbox I get a pages file nothing else thats why I ask about the other Files
I see at that Link only one File a Pages File nothing more.

best

Andre

Hi xeen3d
* Sorry, I may not understand your question.
* All required modules of the database can be downloaded from the dropbox-link specified:
* 4D.app is the database engine
* C3D RevDskTop.4DB is the structure of the database (tables, forms, methods and associated resources)
* C3D RevDskTop.4DD is the minimal data document supplied
* MiniGuide.pages is the brief manual to explain functionality and operability

* You can download the data to your local hard drive and use the application.

Hi Andre

Oops, looks like I am to dumb to use DropBox properly :frown:
Sorry, I try to find out in the evening (CET) what went wrong here.

There is (in the window the link goes to) a folder icon top left which allows to go back to the "main" folder. This is the folder which contains the actual database components.
Does that work for you :confused:

Hi Helmut
yes there is one but that goes to my own Dropbox not to your one ;-)
You must go a level up klick on that Folder and use create a link that Link
will be make the Folder for others accessible the Folder Icon above is the
Dropbox Home Folder icon if you use it you see your Folders if I use it I see my Folders.

best

Andre

There is (in the window the link goes to) a folder icon top left which allows to go back to the "main" folder. This is the folder which contains the actual database components.
Does that work for you :confused:

Hi Uncle Bob

* Prism seems to cater for Maya, 3DS MAX, Blender at al, but not for C3D. This also is a Windows .exe document and thus of limited use for sane :rolleyes: Mac users with limited masochistic inclinations :tongue:
* Sorry, Uncle Bob, I cannot evaluate this option.

* Prism seems to cater for Maya, 3DS MAX, Blender at al, but not for C3D. This also is a Windows .exe document and thus of limited use for sane :rolleyes: Mac users with limited masochistic inclinations :tongue:
* Sorry, Uncle Bob, I cannot evaluate this option.

Not a problem Helmut, just wondered if it was along the same idea as you as to organizing files or maybe I don't understand. (I going with I don't understand much.):rolleyes:

Back