Tuben für die Massen!

Tube Urchin

Thanks again Frank, you're the best.

I give you the "Tube Urchin" Award.

Attachments

• Tube Urchin.jpg
    Tube Urchin.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 545
Wow, das nenne ich mal einen protzigen Award.:tongue: Denn könnt man auch gut in der Klempnerinnung vergeben.:smile:

Beste Grüsse
Martin

What? No Bronze, Silver or Gold -just cheap PVC? I´m disappointed and stay with the Holy-Moly Tube Award from last year then. Nonetheless thanks!
LOL. :p

Cheerio.

Ok, I had a talk with the award committee and they were
devastated, one of the members actually committed suicide!:frown:
It's alright though, nobody liked him anyway.

The remainder of the members authorized me to cast a gold
version, unfortunately we don't have the budget for that
so I just added some gold leaf.:wink:

Attachments

• Tube Urchin Gold Leaf.jpg
    Tube Urchin Gold Leaf.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 541
Thanks.

Seems all that annual membership fees wen´t into the luxury funeral of the lost colleague, while the award now looks like pyrite - but I take it as it is - this time.

Cheers
Frank :p

Na mit solch einfachen step by step pics schaff das sogar ich, Danke Frank.
bekomm ich jetzt das Tube-Diplom? ;)

Attachments

• Tube_Diplom.jpg
    Tube_Diplom.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 535
Genial

Hallo Frank,
Wahnsinn:icon_thumbup: , was für eine Präzision. Wie lange brauchst Du denn für so ein Werk?
Reicht da wirklich ein Nachmittag?
Viele Grüße
Thomas

Hallo Frank,
Wahnsinn:icon_thumbup: , ...
Hallo Thomas.
Jau - tut mir leid, aber das geht noch viel schneller - etwa 3,5min per Objekt - die ganze visuelle Aufbereitung hat mehr Zeit gebraucht als die ganzen Teile zusammen. :p
Hier n schnelles, kleines Video mit mehr Menuführung als ich normalerweise benutze, da ich fast alles per Hotkeys mache. :p

Gruß
Frank

Hi Frank and Zoohead,
My German is non-existent, and I was wondering if I could also be cheeky and ask for this in English, I would like to have a go at reproducing them, it looks like great fun, especially the twist and shell modifier examples.

The one with the twist modifier looks like some sort of impeller or sci-fi style engine thingy :)

Brilliant.
Will have a play with that later on this evening.
I had missed the bit around the co-ordinate system, which is I guess part of why I couldn't get it to work. :)

Back