Multi UV Editor.js

Here's a translation: Very simple to use.
If you want to keep UV data from multiple objects together into one polygon, is as used as an auxiliary tool.

-Copy the script to the /Library/Application Support/Cheetah3D/Scripts/Tag folder and restart the Cheetah3D complete the installation.

Summarizes the object first we would like to give a UV hierarchy using the etc folder. ( without using the folder object, hierarchical OK )
Multi UV Editor.js tags applied to the parent object.
Click the button editor make object make create a synthesized all the polygons in the hierarchy object for editing. writeback target is automatically set for editing objects.
Edit the object for editing the UV. When the source and do not edit vertex and polygon objects for editing.
Writes back to complete editing the edits and click the write button in the writeback UV UV information to each copy of the original.
Considerations for
Close the document being edited back usage information missing and incorrectly written irrevocably. If so, again creating objects for editing.
After you export the object for editing, edit the source object / objects for editing polygon and vertex correctly write UV information cannot be recovered.
This is a great script thanks TGJP !
hello

It's a tag script to use uv editing of multiple objects. I wrote this for my game project.

download: http://www.tres-graficos.jp/blog/files/article.php?id=97

only japanese description available, but screen cast shows how to use this. please check it.

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

Hi,

I don't really understand the description.

I group the objects i want to edit together and then click the make button in the script's tool panel but nothing happens?

hi, thank you trying this script.

this script is a Tag script, you have to install it into ~/Library/Application Support/Scripts/Tag folder.

1. assign this tag script to root or folder object of polygon objects that you want to edit.
2. click "make editor object: make" button for creating editor object that contains all polygons in hierarchy. ( writeback target property will be set automatically. )
3. edit uv of this editor object that be created by script.
4. after finishing editing, click "wirteback UV: write" button to write new uv information to each object in hierarchy.

and check this movie, it's for japanese though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5yUUlqseO4

I hope this will help your project. ;)

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

hi, thank you trying this script.

this script is a Tag script, you have to install it into ~/Library/Application Support/Scripts/Tag folder.

1. assign this tag script to root or folder object of polygon objects that you want to edit.
2. click "make editor object: make" button for creating editor object that contains all polygons in hierarchy. ( writeback target property will be set automatically. )
3. edit uv of this editor object that be created by script.
4. after finishing editing, click "wirteback UV: write" button to write new uv information to each object in hierarchy.

and check this movie, it's for japanese though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5yUUlqseO4

I hope this will help your project. ;)

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

This script is really great. If I didn't have so many medical bills I would definitely be giving money to TGJP Thanks for the wonderful scripts.

Back