Beginners guide to Cheetah3D

Ok, I just ordered the DVD set. Hopefully it won't take too long to arrive, because I am not planning on buying C3D if I can't figure out how to use it quickly enough. It isn't for work, so I have very limited time to play. Your DVD tutorial set looks to be just the thing. The C3D people should pay you a commission :smile:

- Gardner

OK first off, to make you 2 cubes into 1:http://www.cheetah3d.de/forum/showthread.php?t=70&highlight=combine

Second, I've already put a free example on the site. I've had a few people ask me to provide a download option but my upload bandwidth is pants. However, if you can hold out a little longer there is a solution but it's not quite ready yet sorry.

Andrew

Ok, I just ordered the DVD set. Hopefully it won't take too long to arrive, because I am not planning on buying C3D if I can't figure out how to use it quickly enough. It isn't for work, so I have very limited time to play. Your DVD tutorial set looks to be just the thing. The C3D people should pay you a commission :smile:

- Gardner

The Cheetah person (Martin) treats me well so I have nothing to complain about. I think you'll find the DVD set very helpful, I've got it ready for the post and it will be set as soon as the post office opens in the morning.

Andrew

I just purchased Cheetah3D and I'm really looking forward to learning the ins and outs of it. The DVD tutorials really look great and I'm thinking of purchasing them. However, I understand that version 4 has some new features. Are the processes much different between the versions?

Also, are you planning on releasing an updated DVD that covers new features such as rigging and animating?

Andrew, apparently (or as I have been told by a very good source) there is a review of your C3D tutorial DVD coming up in 3D world magazine soon. :D

Andrew, apparently (or as I have been told by a very good source) there is a review of your C3D tutorial DVD coming up in 3D world magazine soon. :D

It´s out already (since 23rd. Mar 2008, Issue103) along with a review of Cheetah3d4.4.

With kindest regards
Frank

I'm afraid I have to admit that I'm more of a 'Design Week' kinda person (my very good friend Nigel who is also like you, another modelling genius, told me about this) , but thanks for the tip Frank :D I'll have to patronise a copy at WH Smiths when I'm next in town :cool:

I've just ordered your dvd for cheetah ,can you tell me how long i will have to wait to recieve it in belgium ????

Looking forward to recieve it ,it will teach me a lott i recon ,

Greetings

Kenneth

Hi Kenneth,
I received your order and all being well it should be in Belgium by weekend/ early next week.

Thanks

Andrew

I've just ordered your dvd for cheetah ,can you tell me how long i will have to wait to recieve it in belgium ????

Looking forward to recieve it ,it will teach me a lott i recon ,

Greetings

Kenneth

Hi Andrew ,

Just recieved your dvd's today so i'm going to go in " learn mode " right away :D .
Thanks for the fast sending of the dvd's .:icon_thumbup:

Kenneth

Hi fused,

Your website is down how and where can I order the DVDs? Do you send a bill? It is a small amount of money but I need to justify the payment.

Thanks,

Mat

Hi fused,

Your website is down how and where can I order the DVDs? Do you send a bill? It is a small amount of money but I need to justify the payment.

Thanks,

Mat
The sites down because there are a few changes going on. I'll be back up as soon as possible.

Andrew :)

Are you sure you´re on the right thread, even the right forum?
If you don´t have Cheetah3d related stuff you´re close to be identified as a spammer. Good bye.

I've seen a lot of this recently!

People creating accounts on random forums then posting their website details... Obviously spam.

Back