Animation width larger than 715 pix ?

Animation width larger than 715 pix ?

Hi,

How can I have an animation width larger than 715 pix ?
I try to export my 3D anim to a standard movie size 720x576. The width is always shrinked at render time to 715 and the hight get proportionnaly reduced. That is quite an issue for me ; how could this be fixed ?

Thanks,

p*

Hi,

Hi Martin,
for some reasons Quicktime saves the movie in the size of the movie view. And until now I haven't figures out how to change that :-( But you can easily change the movie size in the movie save dialog.

1. Click on Options
2. Click on Size
3. Choose custom size
4. Enter the resolution.

I know that isn't very confortable. But it is a viable workaround until I solved that problem.

Bye,
Martin

stretch/adjust/crop (anim size ratio)

Well at this state the entire animation has already been rendered with ratio 715x572, right ? Changing the size will stretch/shrink/crop the image.

Maybe here is a basic tip : render a still image at the correct size first, then adjust accordingly the Render Manager window prior to render your animation. Else better have a large Render Manager window and then crop (if you don't mind cpu time) rather than to stretch and have a crapy image.

+
p*

Hi,
don't worry no quality will be lost. The animation is still rendered and maintained in Quicktime with the full resolution.

Bye,
Martin

Back